FOOD SUPPLIES AND CONSUMER WELFARE DEPARMENT
Contact Person Details:Sri Dillip Kumar Patra, Civil Supplies Officer, Jagatsinghpur,Mobile No. 9438200042
Email ID (Head of the Office, PIO, APIO)
- Office E-mail IDemail@example.com
- Name of the PIO-Sri Dillip Kumar Patra, C.S.O., Jagatsinghpur
- Name of the APIO-Sri Brajendra Kumar Mohanty, ACSO, Hqrs. Jagatsinghpur
Services Delivered through your Department
- To provide Essential Commodities (Rice, Wheat & S.K.Oil) to the targeted beneficiaries under NFSA
Ongoing Scheme / Programme
- Rice & Wheat under NFSA-13:-Under the Scheme the Food Grains allocation is based on the combination of Rice & Wheat as PHH beneficiaries out of 5 Kg entitlement and also AAY beneficiaries will continue to get 35 Kg of Rice per household per month @Rs. 1.00 per Kg.
- S.K.Oil under NFSA-13:-The S.K.Oil distributed among the PHH & AAY beneficiaries covered under NFSA @0.650ltr per head per month without any ceiling.
- Annapurna Scheme:-The Rice allotted under scheme for distributed among the beneficiaries @10Kg per card on free of Cost.
- SC/ ST Rice under Welfare Institution & Hostel Scheme :-The Rice allotted under scheme for distributed among the inmates staying SC/ST Govt. Hostels of the district under CS /ST Department @15 Kg per inmate per month @Rs. 1.00 per Kg.
- Welfare Rice under Welfare Institution & Hostel Scheme:-The Rice allotted under scheme for distributed among the inmates staying Welfare Institutions of the district under W&CD Department @15 Kg per inmate per month @Rs. 5.65 per Kg. In Case of Child Care Institutions, the Rice distributed @8.5 Kg per inmate per month @Rs. 5.65 per Kg..